Naloxone Auto-Injector 10mg
Rapid Opioid Countermeasure System “ROCS”
Temporary prophylaxis of respiratory and/or central nervous system depression in military personnel and chemical incident responders entering an area contaminated with high-potency opioids such as fentanyl analogues.
- Only naloxone product with two indications – post exposure and temporary prophylactic use ahead of mission
- Approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in February 2022
- Highest FDA-approved dosage as countermeasure against high-potency opioids
- Issued NATO Stock Number #6505-01-699-8878
- Naloxone Auto-Injector (NAI) 10 mg passes U.S. Department of Defense military standard durability tests3
- First to meet FDA draft guidance standard for 99.999% device reliability
- For those outside the U.S.; the product is available to allied foreign military services through the U.S. Department of Defense (FMS) or through direct sales via expanded access approval exclusively for government or military use.